Information We Collect
We collect various types of information provided by users of our Services. This may include such information as:
- Contact and Identifying Information: We may collect contact and identifying information, such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, place of business, or other information as it relates to the services involved.
- Job Application: If you apply for a job with us, we may collect information about your work and educational history, and other information that you choose to provide us in connection with your application.
How We Use Information
We use information provided by individuals who use our Services to fulfill the purpose for which the user provided the information and for other purposes as permitted by law, such as:
- Providing you with the Services that you request, such as by completing security assessments, penetration testing, online training, or providing a quote or estimate for one of our products
- Communicating with you, for example to respond to inquiries
- Providing you with information, including communications and interest-based advertisements, on the Website and other websites you visit and marketing communications
- Informing you of job opportunities and evaluating your suitability for a job
- Completing a survey
- Developing operating, delivering, maintaining, improving, enhancing, and protecting the Website and other Services we provide
- Monitoring, analysis, and research, including of trends, and usage, and advertising-related services
- Enhancing the safety and security of the Services and preventing fraud or protecting our or our customers’ rights or property
- Enforcing applicable terms and conditions and other applicable policies
- Other purposes specifically disclosed at the time the information is requested
We may de-identify information collected by removing identifiers, such as your name, or by aggregating information about multiple users. We may work with third parties to aggregate such information on our behalf. Aggregate information collected on the Services does not personally identify you, and we may use aggregated information for the purposes described above and share aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
We also may combine information collected through the Services with other information about you.
We may disclose your information to:
- Comply with applicable laws
- Respond to governmental inquiries or requests
- Comply with valid legal processes
- Protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com visitors, users of the Services, customers, and the public
- Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Enforce our Terms of Service
How to Contact Us
If you have additional questions about how BHIS handles your data, use our feedback form.
Black Hills Information Security
890 Lazelle Street
Sturgis, SD 57785-1611
Last Updated: May 30, 2023