High-Profile Risk Assessments
With today’s ever-changing threat landscape, corporate executives and high-profile individuals have become a prime target for cyber criminals looking to achieve financial gain. The growing attack surface entangles personal and professional lives, leaving many avenues for abuse of open-source intelligence (OSINT) information for monetary gain.
Black Hills Information Security (BHIS) provides a collaborative approach to high-profile security assessments. Working with current security or support staff to evaluate and enhance the overall security posture of high-profile individuals. BHIS will evaluate the security posture and attack surface using advanced Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) that adversaries may use to gain access to individual or corporate information.
Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence reviews
- Business email compromise evaluation
- Open-source Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Password hygiene
- Breach exposure review
- Overall security review
- Doxing potential
- Hardware and Device Security
- Targeted phishing assessments
- Family risk exposure (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Social media review
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) review
- Hardware devices
- Device encryption
- Cryptocurrency security awareness training and review
- Cyber risk briefing
For more information on this or other services from Black Hills Information Security (BHIS), contact [email protected].