Michael Allen is a penetration tester and security analyst for Black Hills Information Security. He joined the team at BHIS in 2019. Michael has been able to turn “doing things he’s not supposed to do and going places where he’s not supposed to be,” into an impactful career. He has a multitude of infosec certifications (see below). His hacker mindset on security assessments and physical pentests brings incredible value to the clients he serves. Pen Testing isn’t just a job for Michael, it’s a way of life, which he brings fun and creativity and passion to every hack, breach, and bypass he attempts.
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Master Level Social Engineer (MLSE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Social Engineering Pentest Professional (SEPP)
- CompTIA Security+, Network+, Linux+, A+