Do you LOVE BHIS t-shirts?
Do you MISS BHIS t-shirts?
WANT TO HELP US DESIGN A NEW BHIS T-SHIRT FOR US ALL TO WEAR?
NOW’S YOUR CHANCE!
Who? – YOU!
What? – The winner will be awarded $500 and our humble appreciation and respect. No more than 4 colors, one of them must be RED (#ff0000 – 255,0,0), no fading, solid colors only.
When? – Contest Deadline – Entries will be accepted until ( ) at midnight.
Why? – We would love for the community to design the new BHIS t-shirts. The winning designs will be available for the community to print-on-demand with proceeds donated to hacker-related charities.
How? – Please complete this form and send your design to email@example.com by ( )
Official Rules & Requirements
- You have permission to include the Black Hills Information Security logo on the design and the below copyright requirements pertain to any other (non-BHIS) design.
- Your design must be original, you must own the Copyright to your design. (According to United States Copyright Law, and quoting from the www.Copyright.gov website, your art is considered copyright protected from “the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.”)
- Your design must not be copyrighted in whole or part by any other person or company (with the exception of the BHIS logo). You MUST perform due diligence to all of your design entries for copyright or other legal infringement. You assume all liability that you secured the proper copyright.
- The winning design will remain the property of Black Hills Information Security, and will not be returned to you. BHIS may use the winning design at any time after the contest.
- The designer may display the winning design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
Don’t forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your design entry! You will not be officially entered into the contest until the form is completed and design is emailed.